By Edward C. Feldman DVM DACVIM, Richard W. Nelson DVM, Visit Amazon's Claudia Reusch Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Claudia Reusch, , J. Catharine Scott-Moncrieff
No different name deals such commitment to the intensity, adventure, and concentration of endocrinology as Canine and pussycat Endocrinology, 4th Edition. finished insurance contains nearly each universal and unusual in endocrinology, plus the main up to date details on foodstuff, geriatric care, pathophysiology, checking out methods, and economical and expedient diagnostic protocols. With its logical, step by step counsel for choice making, prognosis, and prescribing, you'll be well-equipped to take care of the broad spectrum of endocrine and metabolic problems in canine and cats.
- Expert authorship
, together with the addition of 3 world-renowned endocrinology specialists ― Claudia Reusch, Catharine Scott-Moncrieff, and Ellen Behrend ― bargains exceptional counsel at the most recent advances within the field.
- Separation of cats and dogs into separate chapters guarantees details on every one species is roofed to its fullest.
- Focus on analysis and treatment with much less dialogue on anatomy and body structure permits the e-book to pay attention to useful, present details that today’s clinician so much use.
- Thorough assurance of symptoms and interpretation of checking out procedures in endocrine illnesses allows trustworthy and exact diagnosis.
- Detailed discussions of diagnostic suggestions and therapy recommendations offer functional, budget friendly, and expedient techniques whereas making sure they characterize average of care sponsored by means of learn and experience.
- Algorithms on diagnostic and healing approaches supply a pragmatic, logical source for the busy practitioner desiring easy access to information.
- Logical, step by step guidelines reduction in actual decision-making and diagnosis.
- Comprehensive tables and boxes summarize and make clear key details for speedy reference.
- In-depth discussions from specialists within the field contain insurance of therapy, tracking, and administration of problems in addition to medical symptoms, differential diagnoses and diagnostic approaches
- Extensive reference lists supply readers with resources for additional info on medical investigative studies
- Separate chapters dedicated to each one key topic offer thorough, exact assurance of all content material areas.
- NEW! up to date content
comprises the newest info on: thyroid disorder; present imaging stories; peculiar Addison's affliction; bizarre Cushing's illness; idiopathic hypercalcemia in cats; insulin remedy in canine and cats; diagnostics and coverings; and radiotherapy.
- NEW! Integration of sound nutrients practices into the therapy of endocrine issues guarantees that you've got the data you want to successfully deal with those disorders.
- NEW! Expanded assurance provides additional info on geriatric canines and cats and the newest findings concerning the therapy of diabetes (two elements that are frequently interrelated).